We're excited to present our Ultimate MWC Las Vegas Experience bundle. The competition runs from Thursday August 31 - Sunday September 10 (23.59pm). We have two prize bundles to give away - which will be drawn from all entries received through our social platforms
Prize Bundle Details
Each Prize Bundle Includes:
- Leaders Conference Passes: 2 passes per bundle (worth: $1998.00). Giving you access to the Leaders Conference sessions, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Food and Beverage Vouchers in partnership with Resorts World: 2 x $150 Vouchers per bundle (worth: $300). Enjoy delicious meals and beverages at Resorts World's dining establishments.
- "Be Our Guest" Vouchers in partnership with Sodexo: 2 per bundle. Each voucher is good for one full meal (including 1 non-alcoholic drink) at any retail location in the Las Vegas Convention Center during MWC Las Vegas.
- Standard Hotel Room at the Conrad, Resorts World: 2 rooms per bundle from Monday, September 25 to Friday, September 29. Enjoy a comfortable stay at the Conrad Hotel, located at Resorts World, during the event.
Please note transport or airfare to and from the venue is not included. Winners will need to be able to travel to Las Vegas for MWC.
Total Prize Value:
- The combined value of each Prize Bundle is over $4000.
How to Participate:
- Check out our social posts on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Follow, like, share and tag a colleague or friend for one entry
- The two winners will be contacted on Tuesday September 12
For more information, please contact Andrew Milne ([email protected])
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: GSMA Ltd. ("GSMA") whose registered office is at 165 Ottley Drive, Suite 150, Atlanta, Georgia 30324.
2. Employees of GSM Association or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. All entrants must be residents of the USA, over 18 and have internet access. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. All relevant international and local laws or regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.mwclasvegas.com/mwc-las-vegas-ultimate-vegas-experience-competition
5. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 UTC 09/10/2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Nor does the promoter accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
The below rules (the “Rules”) govern the MWC Las Vegas - Ultimate Vegas Experience Competition (“MWCLV Competition”) that is made available through the official GSMA & MWC Social Channels including LinkedIn, X, and Instagram. The MWCLV Competition is open to anyone who is a permanent resident of the USA. In order to enter the MWCLV Competition, you must:
- Follow the official MWC social channel based on the platform you are entering – LinkedIn, X or Instagram
- Like the post
- Share the post with your network (not required for Instagram only)
- Tag a friend or colleague in the post
- The winner will be awarded “The Ultimate MWC Las Vegas Experience” in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time in its reasonable discretion. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen from eligible contestants who meet the requirements set out in the Rules by using a random number generator and a list of all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The promoter will notify the winner through their social channel within 5 days of the closing date when and where the prize can be collected. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours after notification, or otherwise doesn’t comply with any of the competition terms & conditions the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and immediately binding on all entrants.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, including the seeking of all injunctive or ancillary relief actions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 10 days after closing date by visiting https://www.mwclasvegas.com/mw...;
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any prize or your participation in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold the promoter and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with this promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, property damages, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. In no event, regardless whether any claim is brought under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, infringement or other legal or equitable theory, shall the promoter’s maximum aggregate liability exceed the value of the competition prize.