The latest K-Metaverse technologies and how they will transform the future
The world is changing very quickly, and the metaverse, which was unfamiliar until a few years ago, is becoming a part of our lives. Now, metaverse technologies are used in a variety of industries including work, education, transportation, and AR/VR, and they are closely related to various business fields such as mobile, telecommunications, and AI.
In this session sponsored by National IT Promotion Agency of South Korea (NIPA), we will hear from Korean promising metaverse companies about how they will create a better future with their technologies.
4:30pm to 5:30pm Wednesday September 27th 2023 Industry City
- Welcome Barbara Pareglio, GSMA
- Introduction - Yen-Soon Kim, VP, International Association of Immersive Technology Innovation (IAITI)
- Presentation 1 - AI Avatars: Transcending Time, Space, and Language! – Chulmin Park, CEO AI Park
- Presentation 2 - Journey to Logistics Metaverse – Eunmi Jang, Head of Vietnam Branch Coconut Silo
- Presentation 3 - Metaverse & User Experience – Woosang Kim, Manager Inventis
- Panel Session: The future evolution of the K-Metaverse to create positive change